removal of opendb?

Hi Michael,

while looking at RC bugs (especially the Snoopy.class ones, #504173 for
opendb), I noticed that the package is in a quite bad state:
1. 5 NMUs since your last upload [2007-02-14]
2. Upstream is at version 1.5, Debian still has 0.8.2
3. Lintian reports 1 error and 18 warnings
4. postinst installs a default admin user, with a default password
   (test/test)

Additionally, popcon lists only 22 installations of the package.
I wonder if we should just remove the package for now, and if someone
(you?) wants the package after Lenny is released, he/she can prepare
1.5 and upload it?

Kind regards
Evgeni Golov