Re: The Ultimate Debian Database

On Tue, Jul 22, 2008 at 03:31:58PM -0500, Raphael Geissert wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Is the database structure available somewhere? In a nice presentation format
> I mean :)

Not yet, as it is not in any way final :)

> The above question is because I don't understand very well why the name of
> the table in this case is popcon_max; instead of something like popcon
> where the package's popcon history is stored where the max values could be
> gathered using MAX()

There is a table named popcon, structured (package, vote, old, recent,
nofiles). Here package names a binary package.

popcon_max on the other hand has (package, score) as the structure,
and here package names a source package.
maximum popcon score of all binaries build from source  <package>.
> And are there any plans on developing a, possibly web, interface?

A web interface is planned, yes.

> Other than that, nice work :).
>
> P.S. added some information about DEHS on the wiki page.

Thank you.

> Cheers,
> --
> Atomo64 - Raphael