Re: RFS (QA Upload): libpam-foreground -- create lockfiles describing which users own which console

Vincent Bernat wrote:
OoO Lors de la soirée naissante du samedi 24 mai 2008, vers 18:20, Barry
deFreese <bddebian@comcast.net> disait:

OK these should all be fixed now.  I also updated my man page a
little.  New version is on mentors.

I did not check lintian:
W: libpam-foreground: setuid-binary bin/check-foreground-console 4755 root/root

You may want to add a lintian override for this one.

And about CFLAGS, the precise  part that dpkg-buildpackage do is the one
you  kept   (settings  CFLAGS  depending   on  the  presence   of  noopt
option). Sorry for not having been more specific on this one.

Thanks for your patience.
OK, third time is a charm??  A new version is up.

Thanks,

Barry deFreese