RFS: QA Upload: eterm-themes -- Themes for Eterm, the Enlightened Terminal Emulator

Hi folks,

Here is a QA upload for eterm-themes with basically just updating the maintainer to QA Group, bump standards, etc.

There is still a lintian warning about the copyright because there are not dates but I really don't want to dig through all the tarballs.

If someone could review and/or upload I would appreciate it.

http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/e/eterm-themes/eterm-themes_0.9.3.20060329-2.dsc

This package contains themes for Eterm, the Enlightened
Terminal Emulator, from www.eterm.org.

Thanks,

Barry deFreese