Re: RFS: QA Upload: eterm-themes -- Themes for Eterm, the Enlightened Terminal Emulator

Hi Barry,

On Sat, 2008-03-29 at 11:46 -0400, Barry deFreese wrote:
> There is still a lintian warning about the copyright because there are
> not dates but I really don't want to dig through all the tarballs.
 According to debian/copyright and debian/changelog , it's around since
2002 march/april.

> If someone could review and/or upload I would appreciate it.
 First, was the debhelper compatibility upgrade necessary? I think
leaving it at level 4 makes backporting easier.
Second, are you sure that themes licensed under GPL v3?
/usr/share/common-licenses/GPL links to version 3 now.

Otherwise it looks fine. Cheers,
Laszlo/GCS