Re: [Help] Transition "Link in /usr/doc/"

ti, 2006-07-18 kello 11:54 +0200, Luk Claes kirjoitti:
> Amaya wrote:
> > I guess what I also really need is to find out what packages had this
> > "ln -s" in the postinst in the past, because if they are not handling
> > the link removal upon upgrade, then users will have that link there
> > forever, but it will go unnoticed, as no link is created, in new
> > instalations of the package.

> Isn't this one of the use cases of piuparts?

Yep, piuparts does check for it, and there's been bugs reported based on
it, though not too many. See #375727 or #338238 for example.

Piuparts log file processing has been slow lately, because of changes in
my work situation, but is revving up again. A few people (hi Hanna! hi
Annabelle! hi Daniel!) have promised to help a bit. After they're up to
speed, we'll see if there's more people needed, and if there are, I'll
ask for them.

--
I am an artist. Source code is my canvas, a programming language is my
paint.