[Help] Transition "Link in /usr/doc/"

Hi there!

I have been working on #322762 "/usr/doc still exists (transition
tracking bug)".

I am wondering if there's any semi-automatic way to test the archive
again (this mass-bug-filing was done on 12 Aug 2005), so that we can
make sure there are no packages installing a symlink under /usr/doc at
all.

Any tips, pointers to tools or RTF->url will be really welcome.

--
  ·''`.          Policy is your friend. Trust the Policy.
 : :' :     Love the Policy. Obey the Policy. -- Lars Wirzenius