Re: taking over a neglected RC-buggy package

Hi there, George (and Polkan)

George Danchev wrote:
> 	Advice: I've been told to consult the QA team for advice and for
> formal MIA tracking. If the package is to be left in the cold, I'm
> ready to take it over adding myself to Uploaders:, while the original
> Maintainer: will remain as it is. Well, I'm still in the NM queue, so
> I'll need a sponsor also.

I'd be happy to sponsor your work in shc, please feel free to hijack it.
I am Cc:ing the maintainer. The package is in bad shape, so just go
ahead. I might even orphan it if I don't see any package updates from
any of you soon.

 .''`.             Fuck your fascist beauty standards
: :' :
`. `'           Proudly running unstable Debian GNU/Linux
  `-     www.amayita.com  www.malapecora.com  www.chicasduras.com