Shouldn't "varkon" package be removed ?

Hi,

I think that "varkon" package should be removed because :
  - Today I tried to fix #328039, but after fixing "-fwritable-strings" bug, I
found a missing build-dep on "libglu1-xorg-dev | libglu1-mesa-dev", and after
fixing that, I got a segfault (at build time) that I was unable to fix, so it
seems to be completely broken.
  - Last upload was 540 days ago, and there was no new upstream version since.
  - Lintian report a lot of warnings on it.
  - Popcon show that it is used by very few users.
  - It is a blocker for /usr/doc transition (#359594, #359591 and #359587).

As I'm not the maintainer of the package, nor a member of the qa group, I will
not file the bug on ftp.debian.org, so if you think that this ask for removal
is justified, please file it yourself.

--
Florent

I'm not on debian-qa, please Cc me if you reply to this mail.