Re: Shouldn't "varkon" package be removed ?

Hi,

I would be very keen that debian have a 3D CAD application.
BRL-CAD which is also packaged (but with problems) is the
alternative to varkon (see http://scientificcomputing.net).
I would like to maintain at least one of these (do not have the
time for more, but can help). I'll look into the varkon segfault
issue this weekend and see if something can be done. Segfault at
"build time" need not necessarily be a varkon bug.

regards
b thomas