Re: elaboration on "hard to nmu packages"; xlibs-dev transition

> On Sun, Jan 15, 2006 at 12:21:41PM -0500, Justin Pryzby wrote:
>> On Sun, Jan 15, 2006 at 11:24:56AM -0500, Justin Pryzby wrote:

>>> arla-0.36.2

>> The following packages have unmet dependencies:
>>   kerberos4kth-dev

> krb4 is being removed from etch.  This warrants a separate RC bug on arla.
> (which brings the total to 4 RC bugs on arla, and it's not in testing
> currently... so.)

> Still a separate bug, though, so the "patch" tag still belongs.

I really need to finish with gnubg before picking up another case like
this, but wow, that's a bunch of very fixable problems.  Admittedly, I
personally think people would be better off using OpenAFS, but there are
some advantages to Arla (one being that it's way more portable than
OpenAFS since it does nearly all of its work in userspace).