Re: Candidates for removal

On Thu, 29 Sep 2005, Sam Hart wrote:

Nearly every graphic, sound and animation was something that I created
except for a few images which were pulled from the Copyright Free Photo
Archive here: http://gimp-savvy.com/PHOTO-ARCHIVE/index.html

Well, if you are looking for photos that make a nice background for
a penguin why not using WikiMedia, for instance at my Iceland gallery

    http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/User:Tillea/Gallery/Iceland

My other Iceland in winter images

    http://fam-tille.de/island/winter/

can be provided in a reasonable resolution at request.

(I used GFDL for the images in WikiMedia, but for the sake of TuxType
I can apply any "reasonable" DFSG-free license.)

Kind regards

          Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de