Is xmovie still maintained?

Hello,
I summariezed the problems in my last mail to "my" bug on xmovie
a while ago, but in short I see the following:

No upload since 2002, old packaging (c.f. policy version!), several
simple patches in the BTS, limited use, upstream version much higher
than in Debian, no answer to the bugs in the BTS (even for the simple
ones, not even an acknowledgement), claims to support alpha but only
provides i386 binaries (c.f. my bug report), only in contrib.

I tried to build more recent version on my alpha, but failed. The
build includes lots of software available independently from Debian,
but it is quite entangled.

Please have a look if this software is really maintained and required.

Please CC: me as I am not subscribed, thanks.

Greetings

           Helge
--
Dr. Helge Kreutzmann, Dipl.-Phys.           Helge.Kreutzmann@itp.uni-hannover.de