Re: Tracking of recently filed QA bugs

Hi Marc,

Le lundi 12 septembre 2005 à 01:06 +0200, Marc 'HE' Brockschmidt a
écrit :
> Heya,
>
> Frank and I checked a bunch of very old packages and filed some bugs
> about them - I just added usertags for "my" bugs to make tracking
> easier. Bugs that propose to remove the package and give the maintainer
> some time to react are now tagged "proposed-removal", bugs that ping the
> maintainer and will lead to orphaning the package use "proposed-orphan".
> I've used debian-qa@lists.debian.org as user for all of this.

This is a nice way to handle it indeed. I suggest you start documenting
the procedure in the new wiki somewhere for example a new page :
http://wiki.debian.org/qa.debian.org/removals

(at least with the ugly URLs so that we have them somewhere else than
just the mailing list archives...)

Later on we should remove http://qa.debian.org/howto-remove.html and
point it to the right wiki page (or integrate it in the website, but I
don't think this is needed).

FWIW, I used the wiki to document things about the PTS :
http://wiki.debian.org/qa.debian.org/pts

Regards,

PS: If you can find a way to exclude from your listing bugs which have
already been reassigned to ftp.debian.org (even if they still have the
original usertag), that would be nice.
--
Raphaël Hertzog -+- http://www.ouaza.com

Freexian : des développeurs Debian au service des entreprises
http://www.freexian.com