QA's subversion repository

Hi all,

Now that merkel is upgraded to Sarge, we (or well, Martin Michlmayr
mostly)  were looking into converting QA's CVS to subversion, as is in
the planning for years already. Master is still woody though, so this
cannot happen yet.

However, Martin just pointed out to me that there's 48MB of stuff in
qa's subversion repository already. It turns out that there's orphaned
packages checked in to it.

Regardless of my opinion on it[1], please do *not* hijack qa's
subversion repository for it. If you really insist this is a good idea
to persue, please start a new alioth project and move the repository
over there. When the time is there to convert QA's cvs to subversion,
it'd be neat to actually use the 'qa' repository for that.

Thanks,
--Jeroen

[1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-qa/2005/07/msg00074.html

--