The PTS should list Ubuntu patches

Hello,

to improve integration of Ubuntu patches into Debian we need to make
maintainers aware of their existence. So they need to be mentionned in
the PTS.

Scott, can you generate (regularly) a simple list of available Ubuntu
patches ? The PTS would download that file and add the URLs somewhere
appropriate if possible.

Ubuntu patches are here: http://people.ubuntu.com/~scott/patches/
(please read the README for some info about the way to generate the
patches)

I don't have the time to code that in the PTS but maybe someone else
has...

I'd like to add the integration of patches in the TODO list (much like
we put "update to follow latest policy") but it's probably not a good
idea until we have a way to let the maintainer say "I've integrated what
was useful"... otherwise we'd put that indefinitely in the TODO because
some patches are really ubuntu specific and they're going to last
forever.

So the best solution right now is to add links on the left... what do
people think ?

Raphaël Hertzog