Re: The PTS should list Ubuntu patches

On Mon, Jul 18, 2005 at 05:44:09PM +0200, Raphaël Hertzog wrote:
> Hello,
>
> to improve integration of Ubuntu patches into Debian we need to make
> maintainers aware of their existence. So they need to be mentionned in
> the PTS.

I think this is a great idea, also WRT the recent utnubu alioth project, the
ubuntu patches page is really useful, thanks Scott!

> I don't have the time to code that in the PTS but maybe someone else
> has...

I can integrate this during the week, as soon the list is in place, a decent
format might be:

package version

including only the packages with ubuntu patches (I think this could be extracted
from LOGS/nda.DATE.log too)

> was useful"... otherwise we'd put that indefinitely in the TODO because
> some patches are really ubuntu specific and they're going to last
> forever.
>
> So the best solution right now is to add links on the left... what do
> people think ?

something like "ubuntu patches for version $version" pointing to the whole patch
and additionally other links pointing to single patches (packaging, changelog,
etc)

filippo