Re:%20Re: Idea for maintaining packages up for adoption

[Same remark: I answer from the web package, so no quotation, sorry]

I agree with you, as you know :-)

That would lead to several groups like the debian-perl one, one of those
being debian-orphaned. Another, of more interest for me, would be a
debian-texware to maintain packages in the TeX world which are not
covered by teTeX and which are not in debian, or in a poor state in
Debian (orphaned, poorly installed, regularly outdated, etc).

Regards,

	Benjamin.