Re: subscribing to pseudo-package bugs ?

On Sat, Jun 04, 2005 at 03:27:57PM +0200, Jeroen van Wolffelaar wrote:
> Package; qa.debian.org
> Severity: wishlist
>
> On Sat, Jun 04, 2005 at 02:52:31PM +0200, Bill Allombert wrote:
> > Hello Debian-QA,
> >
> > Is it possible to subscribe to a pseudo-package for the purpose of
> > receiving bug-reports ? I tried to subscribe to upgrade-reports, but I
> > could not.
>
> >From http://bugs.debian.org/upgrade-reports:
> Maintainer for upgrade-reports is Debian Testing Group
> <debian-testing@lists.debian.org>.

Sure but this list does not fast-track upgrade reports from
non-whitelisted submitters so the reports are much delayed, and it has
lot of contents unrelated to upgrade-reports anyway.

> But yes, you can subscribe to pseudopackages via the PTS, just as you
> can subscribe to any package. You will get a warning that there is no
> such package, but that's just that -- a warning. After confirmation,
> you'll be subscribed to that pseudo-package's bug reports just as if
> with a real package.

Ah thanks. packages.qa.debian.org does not know about upgrade-reports
but the email interface accept it.

Bill. <ballombe@debian.org>

Imagine a large red swirl here.