Re: developer.php getting a bit biiig

On Sun, Jul 25, 2004 at 05:31:38PM +0200, Igor Genibel wrote:

> I thought about that but I'have the same impression than Andreas on
> developer.php: it is very useful to have a good overview.

There's some stuff (like the buildd, pool and package page links) that
while potentially useful don't add anything to the information that can
be gleaned from scanning the table since you need to follow the link to
see anything.  It might be useful to move these things out of the table
in order to compress it.