Re: developer.php getting a bit biiig

Igor Genibel wrote:
> I thought about that but I'have the same impression than Andreas on
> developer.php: it is very useful to have a good overview.

To save some space, it should be enough to have one column related to
the "watch" information: use the watch file in the package if
available, else use the watch wizard.  There is a little value in
having both in an overview.  (Also, as long as the watch wizard has
about a 50% error ratio, the current layout really "penalizes"
developers who do provide watch files.)