Re: developer.php getting a bit biiig

* Martin Michlmayr (tbm@cyrius.com) [040725 16:40]:
> * Peter Eisentraut <peter_e@gmx.net> [2004-07-25 16:26]:
> > This is all very nice, but now I need three monitors next to each
> > other to see anything on the package overview page.  Maybe this
> > should be split up into several types of overview pages.

> I think the best thing would be to merge developer.php and the PTS.
> developer.php would basically show all packages of a person (but not
> much information about the package), and then link to the PTS for each
> package.  The PTS could then contain all the information for the
> package.

I'm quite happy with developer.php showing lots of information,
because it gives me a good overview about the packaging capabilities
of someone. What's about being able to select which information
developer.php shows (also via a cookie), and a default set for someone
who has no cookie / appropriate link?

Cheers,
Andi
--