Re: What about the Bugzilla package ?
* Francesco P. Lovergine (firstname.lastname@example.org) disait :
> On the basis of this you could start with active co-maint. Eventually
> adoption could be considered if Remi appeared MIA within a couple of
> weeks. I could sponsor you for future uploads.
According to what has been said on #debian-bugs, I'll follow up sending
some NMU's when it is welcome to do it.
But I won't add myself as a co-maintainer unless Rémi Perrot says
himself that it is ok. I don't want to hijack the package ;)
By the way, A new release of bugzilla is available on my repo, fixing
two bugs (#213420 and #284768).
bugzilla (2.16.7-0.3) unstable; urgency=low
* Added French translation of Debconf screens added in previous NMU.
* It is now not allowed to set an invalid cookie path in the preferences CGI.
* Added debian-init.pl to perform some initialisation. Can print a small
error message if globals.pl is not readable.
> Francesco P. Lovergine
> To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-qa-REQUEST@lists.debian.org
> with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact email@example.com
Alexis Sukrieh <firstname.lastname@example.org>
* Another Linux Debian Geek Enthusiast
* http://www.debian.org - Just for code.