Re: What about the Bugzilla package ?

* Francesco P. Lovergine (frankie@debian.org) disait :
> On the basis of this you could start with active co-maint. Eventually
> adoption could be considered if Remi appeared MIA within a couple of
> weeks. I could sponsor you for future uploads.

According to what has been said on #debian-bugs, I'll follow up sending
some NMU's when it is welcome to do it.

But I won't add myself as a co-maintainer unless Rémi Perrot says
himself that it is ok. I don't want to hijack the package ;)

By the way, A new release of bugzilla is available on my repo, fixing
two bugs (#213420 and #284768).

 bugzilla (2.16.7-0.3) unstable; urgency=low

   * Added French translation of Debconf screens added in previous NMU.
   * It is now not allowed to set an invalid cookie path in the preferences CGI.
     (closes: #213420)
   * Added debian-init.pl to perform some initialisation. Can print a small
     error message if globals.pl is not readable.
     (closes: #284768)