Re: tex4ht in somewhat bad shape

On Sat, Dec 04, 2004 at 03:06:54PM -0800, Isaac Jones wrote:
> Thanks.  Is it likewise permissable for me to clean up the bug list.
> For instance there are duplicate requests for a new upstream version.

You can do as if you're maintainer -- if you subscribe to
debian-qa-packages@lists.debian.org, you'll even get all the mail
associated with it (packages@qa.debian.org goes to that list). But you
don't need to, PTS subscription for a while for the package you're
uploading is appreciated though, just in case something breaks).

> Would you mind if I put in a request for help, then.  I'm not too
> comfortable messing with the tex4ht package since I don't really know
> anything about it and don't use it myself.

(If nobody jumps up) try asking a sponsor for your upload even though
you're a DD (AFAIK), two pairs of eyeballs are better than one pair. I'm
quite unsure there are any QA people really using and knowing their way
about the tex4ht package.

--Jeroen

--
Jeroen van Wolffelaar