Re: tex4ht in somewhat bad shape

On Sat, Dec 04, 2004 at 01:19:42PM -0800, isaac jones wrote:
> Hi Folks.
>
> Thanks for all your hard work :)
>
> I sent a followup regarding this bug, but haven't gotten a reply:

The package is orphaned -- feel free to do a QA upload, it's just like a
NMU but then you're only encouraged to do so, don't need special version
number, don't have to ask, and can include whatever minor (or major)
fixes you like.

Last time I looked there were well over 250 orphaned packages, and by
far not all of them can get the attention they might need, due to
limited time of QA people (and only a very few who do a lot of work on
them).

--Jeroen

--
Jeroen van Wolffelaar