Re: Ranking of the worst maintainers

Andreas Tille wrote:
help.  Perhaps we might focus on the ranking numbers 100 to 500 and
forget the top most because it is hard to automatically handle these.
What's next? Having an IRC bot that will randomly insult developers with open bugs in their packages, with the level of agression in the cursing controlled by severity. When VoIP becomes more popular, maybe harassment calls? I'm not as much opposed to having a list with "Developers with Potential QA Problems" as I should be, but I certainly think the URL and the description at the of the page are subobtimal in terms of polite communication. I'm not quite prepared to accept as fact that insulting people is the preferred way to improve Debian.

Kind regards

T.
--
Thomas Viehmann, <http://thomas.viehmann.net/>