Re: Fresh bug info for PTS

On Mon, May 03, 2004 at 07:50:57AM +0200, Raphael Hertzog wrote:
> That's why the data are out of date ... I was too lazy to change it back
> again. Now, I have switched to your file but I'd like to have that on a
> .debian.org site for the longer term.

Yeah, me too, this is really a temporary solution until merkel is
unrestricted and thus can be fixed (or better, until the PTS itself is
moved to merkel?). Also the fact that I'm no DD (waiting for DAM a.t.m.)
makes it a bit more tricky for me to fix things on debian.org sites :).

Note the script I mailed to -qa yesterday, that one is supposed to run
on merkel and then generate this very file for PTS & DDPO, available via
http & local filesystem.

--Jeroen

--
Jeroen van Wolffelaar