Re: Zephaniah E. Hull (warp@debian.org) MIA ?

* Bill Allombert <allomber@math.u-bordeaux.fr> [2004-03-11 13:34]:
> Is Zephaniah E. Hull (warp@debian.org) is MIA?
> his last upload is nearly one year ago.
>
> He maintains GPM which is an important piece of software. The sid
> version is the same as the woody version and has some problematic bugs.
> Also GPM upstream has changed and there have been several new upstream
> versions (latest is 1.20.1, I think).

FWIW, I talked to Zephaniah in April 2003 about his packages, and he
agreed to give some away but wanted to keep others, including gpm.
gpm has traditionally been a mess, and I don't think there was a
maintainer upload since I talked to Zephaniah.  I think the best
approach would be to diff the new upstream with the package in Debian
and tell your insights to Zephaniah; I think he responds to mail.

--
Martin Michlmayr
tbm@cyrius.com