Re: Zephaniah E. Hull (warp@debian.org) MIA ?

* Martin Michlmayr <tbm@cyrius.com> [040314 16:56]:
> * Bill Allombert <allomber@math.u-bordeaux.fr> [2004-03-11 13:34]:
> > Is Zephaniah E. Hull (warp@debian.org) is MIA?
> > his last upload is nearly one year ago.
> >
> > He maintains GPM which is an important piece of software. The sid
> > version is the same as the woody version and has some problematic bugs.
> > Also GPM upstream has changed and there have been several new upstream
> > versions (latest is 1.20.1, I think).
>
> FWIW, I talked to Zephaniah in April 2003 about his packages, and he
> agreed to give some away but wanted to keep others, including gpm.
> gpm has traditionally been a mess, and I don't think there was a
> maintainer upload since I talked to Zephaniah.  I think the best
> approach would be to diff the new upstream with the package in Debian
> and tell your insights to Zephaniah; I think he responds to mail.

Hello there,

I just rejoined the Debian-QA list.  I sent two and received two emails
with Zephaniah between Feb 24 and Feb 28th.  I have not heard back from
him regarding this attached email yet.  I am glad I was able to catch
this conversation as it began asking the same questions I posed
recently.

Technically I'm not an MIA DD, I'm retired, but same difference.  :-)

Regards,

--
-- Grant Bowman                                <grantbow@grantbow.com>

----- Forwarded message from Grant Bowman <grantbow@grantbow.com> -----