Re: License bugs for sarge

Andreas Barth wrote:
>I want to support this. For example, the discussion about the total
>removal of rocks-n-diamonds is not even one week old. So, I'd like to
>wait just a bit.

Following a very long background, including long-standing consensus that the
current version of the package should not be released in any version of
Debian.

We've got to do something sometime.  If a new, DFSG-free rocks-n-diamongs
package gets uploaded, it can always go through the NEW queue.

>Same is for mirrormagic. The RC-bug was filled yesterday, and the
>maintainer did answer to it. IMHO there is no need for the qa-team to
>put any more effort in it (though I assume that the maintainer would
>happily accept help for sorting out the files).
Here I agree with you.