remove php4-apc from unstable?

I consider removing php4-apc from unstable.

Reasons:
- Last (maintainer) upload on 2002-07-15
- Orphaned on 2003-11-07, http://bugs.debian.org/219571
- Not in a really releasable state. Current bug reports include:
  + uninstallable
  + Extremely slows down Apache after a while
  + Segmentation fault when viewing php-pages and using php4-apc
  + Cannot start php4/apache with apc enabled
  + apc fails with assertion in apc_serialize.c
  + apache child sometimes dies with Segmentation fault when this
  module is active
- Maintainer himself wrote in orphaning message:
| If someone wants to adopt it, consider packaging the newest (2.0) version,
| which is a complete rewrite (coded more carefully) and will probably not
| have the bugs the current version in Debian has.

Comments on this?

Cheers,
Andi
--