Re: License bugs for sarge

* Nathanael Nerode (neroden@twcny.rr.com) [040128 19:10]:
> Andreas Barth wrote:
> >I want to support this. For example, the discussion about the total
> >removal of rocks-n-diamonds is not even one week old. So, I'd like to
> >wait just a bit.

> Following a very long background, including long-standing consensus that the
> current version of the package should not be released in any version of
> Debian.
>
> We've got to do something sometime.  If a new, DFSG-free rocks-n-diamongs
> package gets uploaded, it can always go through the NEW queue.

Of course. However, if you look at the qa-list, you might notice that
the last mail in the thread was:
| In this case, I'd say we should reassign this RC-bug to ftp.d.o and
| ask for removal. If no-one stands up until the end of the week, I'll
| do that.

So, action was already settled at the time of your mail. I personally
don't see what's opposing to wait these extra four days (counting from
yesterday). And IMHO it's a good thing to wait just a few days,
because not everyone reads mail multiple times a day.

Cheers,
Andi
--
   http://home.arcor.de/andreas-barth/