Re: Restoring qa.d.o

All files, both in CVS and in /org/qa.debian.org, have been checked
now (again) by various people, at listed in weasel's files.  CVS has
been restored by Joey, but he cannot fix DNS (for mail) so I'll send
another mail to -admin now.  Many people have complained that
developer.php is not working correctly.  I assume this is because the
FTP Source and Packages files are not being updated.  weasel, can you
remove the old ons and start your cron job again?  Everyone, can you
start those cron jobs again which work?

--
Martin Michlmayr
tbm@cyrius.com