MIA maintainer watch

Another update.
First, the reappeared maintainers (hooray!):
--
Will Lowe <lowe@debian.org>.  Welcome back.

Second, the new maybe-MIA entries. Apologies if any of the below are on official, announced vacations from Debian (I haven't been able to find a way to look up whether people are). Otherwise, no apologies!
--
Roman Hodek <Roman.Hodek@informatik.uni-erlangen.de>
One upload (atari-fdisk) on 22 September 2003. Three packages (atari-bootstrap, nvram, setsccserial) have RC bugs and were last uploaded in 1999. His fifth and last package (svgalib-dummy) has been in NMU versions since 2001, with his last upload in 2000, and has three bugs open for over a year.

Suggestion: orphan all five of his packages, as he clearly isn't maintaining them.

Luis Bustamante <luferbu@fluidsignal.com>
Has already orphaned or handed over primary maintainership of most of his packages. Good for him! However, he still retains maintainership of mtools (last uploaded March, RC bug), acct (last uploaded Jan, plus NMU with maintainer approval in August).
  Suggestion: ask him to orphan those two too.  :-/

Stijn de Bekker <stijn@debian.org>
  Last upload in March.  phplib has an RC bug.  phplib and elza are
in NMU versions. elza has a 246-day-old important bug. pflogsum loses reject messages from newer versions of postfix (reported in July, no maintainer comment). Suggestion: Make an effort to wake him up. If it fails, orphan all his packages.

Oliver M. Bolzer <oliver@debian.org>
Last uploads in July. Some packages with RC bugs (tftp-hpa, tuxracer) last had maintainer uploads in 2002. Suggestion: Make an effort to wake him up. If it fails, orphan all his packages.

Warren Stramiello <stramiello@debian.org>
  *One* package (xdrawchem).  Last maintainer upload in May 2001.
Five consecutive NMUs since then.
Suggestion: Orphan it and lock Warren out of all developer access, since he's very, very missing.

Now, the old entries (see http://lists.debian.org/debian-qa/2003/debian-qa-200312/msg00069.html):
--
Martin Mitchell <martin@debian.org>
Described as a "repeat offender" by Andrew Suffield. I strongly advise orphaning all of his packages. I'm not a DD, so I can't do this; some QA group member should.

Brian White <bcwhite@pobox.com>
  I advise orphaning all of his packages.

In addition to not maintaining his packages (ferret is the canonical example), he also doesn't seem to be either a terribly good packager (why is jukebox-mercury packaged debian-native?) or terribly committed to the DFSG (bug #199818). Given all of the above, I also would suggest kicking him out as a developer and making him go through the NM process if he wants to rejoin. No loss IMNSHO. :-P

Chris Ruffin <cmruffin@debian.org>
  I advise orphaning all of his packages.