garchiver maintainer Danie Roux MIA

[ I'm not subscribed to debian-python, please respect M-F-T, thanks ]

Hi,

I was just switching last packages to use arj instead of non-free unarj
when found a FTBFS on garchiver and that the maintainer (non-DD) who is
upstream as well seems MIA. He only maintains this package, and have
received 6 consecutive NMUs, without acks:

	<http://qa.debian.org/developer.php?login=Danie%20Roux>

Upstream site is dead since 2001-09-27. No new release since 2001-06-27.

	<http://sf.net/projects/garchiver/>

Is anyone maybe from debian-python interested in the package, otherwise
I'll orphan it if no one objects, I've CCed Danie.

Also can someone take a look at the RC <http://bugs.debian.org/210828>,
seems a problem with python-gtk-1.2 migration. I'll like to get it
resolved but I don't write python.

thanks,
guillem