Re: A challenge

On Sat, Nov 01, 2003 at 12:31:30AM +1100, Martin Michlmayr wrote:
> * Ben Armstrong <synrg@sanctuary.nslug.ns.ca> [2003-10-31 08:59]:
> > The challenge I would like to make to anyone who would like to help in this
> > area is to write a web-based report showing at any given time bug summaries
> > of every debian junior meta package.  There are some really nice reports at
> > http://qa.debian.org/developer.php but unfortunately they only allow
> >
> > If there is already a way of getting such a report with existing tools that
> > I have overlooked, please let me know.
>
> What you want to do is something like http://bugs.qa.debian.org/ and
> it's trivial to do.  I'm fairly sure Colin will be happy to do it.

Yes!  That's exactly what I want.  Thanks.

The only thing I wonder about now is if I should also be looking deeper, at
bugs against dependencies of the packages junior-* meta packages directly
depend on.  The qa.debian.org/developer.php reports show uninstallable
packages and link to excuses, which in turn will show me problems at that
level.  The bugs.qa.debian.org report doesn't.

Ben
--
 ,-.  nSLUG    http://www.nslug.ns.ca   synrg@sanctuary.nslug.ns.ca
 \`'  Debian   http://www.debian.org    synrg@debian.org