A challenge

Hi,

An important job of Debian Jr. is to ensure that all Debian Jr. meta
packages make it into the next release.  However, any RC bugs remaining at
release time against pacakges upon which any meta package still depends
could cause removal of the entire package.  Any such checking for bugs and
pursuing fixes for them has thus far been a mostly manual process.  This
makes detection and correction of problems with Debian Jr. dependencies slow
and prone to error.  We need to improve this.

The challenge I would like to make to anyone who would like to help in this
area is to write a web-based report showing at any given time bug summaries
of every debian junior meta package.  There are some really nice reports at
http://qa.debian.org/developer.php but unfortunately they only allow
packages to be searched by developer.  I would like to have those reports,
only for all packages that junior-* meta packages directly depend upon.

If there is already a way of getting such a report with existing tools that
I have overlooked, please let me know.

Thanks,
Ben
--