Re: Results of a trawl for old, ignored RC bugs

* Matt Zimmerman <mdz@debian.org> [2003-10-12 22:55]:
> > postnuke: #197636 -- cross site scripting vulnerability!
> > Maintainer: Hugo Espuny <hec@debian.org>
> > Also lots of outstanding NMUs.  His other package has *also* been NMUed
> > because he's been absent.
> > I believe he's probably MIA.

> Oh god, this pile of crap made it into sarge?  We must not release
> it; it is unsupportable in terms of security.

I agree, this should not be released; copying -release.

I'll talk to the maintainer to see whether it can also be removed from
unstable; he seems slightly inactive, though.
--
Martin Michlmayr
tbm@cyrius.com