Re: Results of a trawl for old, ignored RC bugs

On Sun, Oct 12, 2003 at 06:59:35PM -0400, Nathanael Nerode wrote:

> modutils: #171949
> Maitnainer wants help.

I think you mean #171947.  This bug should really be trivial to fix by
enforcing a sane umask.  I think it deserves an NMU by now, but I can't do
it at the moment.

> postnuke: #197636 -- cross site scripting vulnerability!
> Maintainer: Hugo Espuny <hec@debian.org>
> Also lots of outstanding NMUs.  His other package has *also* been NMUed
> because he's been absent.
> I believe he's probably MIA.

Oh god, this pile of crap made it into sarge?  We must not release it; it is
unsupportable in terms of security.

--
 - mdz