Further trawl for old, ignored RC bugs

Like the prior message, only I got around to r-z.

romeo: #168654 -- fails on big endian
Maintainer: Shaun Jackman <sjackman@debian.org>
Has patch.  Maintainer seems to be maintaining lcab, but none of his other
packages.  Bad.

sgmltools-lite: #168573 -- docbook style sheet for HTML not found
Maintainer: Oohara Yuuma <oohara@debian.org>
Maintainer uploaded in July without fixing this.  Busy?

shorewall: #197132 -- restart after upgrade + config change can lock machine
Maintainer: Lorenzo Maritgnoni <lorenzo.martignoni@milug.org>
Commented on by maintainer, but not fixed.  The two 'important' bugs
(#165477 and #208959) probably should be RC as well.  Upgraded recently,
but those bugs not fixed.  I'm also not quite sure who uploaded the last two
uploads, as I don't understand the Maintainer:... Changed-By:... combo.

stellarium: #198495 -- licensing
Apparently fixed in sid

syscalltrack: #190697 -- FTBFS
Orphaned; Alastair McKinstry <mckinstry@computer.org> volunteered to adopt.

sysklogd: #199989 -- 1/500 chance of hang on diskless systems
Sounds effectively unreproducible, should probably be closed.

timidity: #166869 -- default config file broken
Maintainer: Martin Mitchell <martin@debian.org>
Four consecutive NMUs.  Most of his packages are currently
NMU versions.  No sign of maintainer activity since 2002.
He's probably MIA.

tk-8.0-dev: #195793 -- "should provide tk-dev"
Maintainer says this should be solved by removing tk-8.0 entirely.

trafstats: #198832 -- FTBFS, missing build-depends
Maintainer: Rens Houben <shadur@debian.org>
Maintainer apparently has a lack of time and hasn't touched his
(one) package since 2002.  Suggest MIA and orphaning.

ttcn3parser: #199220 -- FTBFS
Has patch.  Maintainer appears active.  Patch is pretty new.

vipec: #198547 -- FTBFS
Maintainer: Chris Ruffin <cmruffin@debian.org>
No maintainer activity since 2002; maintainer looks MIA.

vlad: #19172
Maintainer: Ryszard Lach <rla@debian.org>
Last maintainer activity on any package in May.  Last maintainer
activity on any package other than libapache-mod-gzip in 2002.
Is he MIA?
Anyway, this package is dead upstram and should probably be dropped.

vrflash: #197115 -- needs update of config.gues, config.sub, etc.
Maintainer: Jonas Smedegaard <dr@jones.dk>
I really think he's MIA.

wvdial: #194336 -- not working in --chat mode
Maintainer: Patrick Patterson <ppatters@debian.org>

wvstreams: #193046 -- FTBFS
Maintainer: Patrick Patterson <ppatters@debian.org>
Has patch.  Another FTBFS (202030) also has a patch.
Every upload except the first has "Changed-by" someone other than Patrick.
wvdial is in a similar state. Is he MIA?

xdialog: #194790
Maintainer: Lenart Janos <ocsi@debian.org>
Long fight about how this affects GTK, but the xdialog maintainer has
not been heard from.  No upload since 2002.
No maintainer upload of any of his packages since Februrary.  Appears
to be MIA.

xemacs21-packages: #169861 -- FTBFS
Maintainer: James LewisMoss <dres@debian.org>
Maintainer has repeatedly lost the necessary build-depends patch.  :-(
He should be yelled at or something.  ;-)

xlibmesa3-gl
xlibmesa3-glu
xlibs
xlibs-dev
xutils
--
I'm going to ignore the bugs for these, since the X Strike Force is
doing their best.

zebra: #198458 -- segfault
Maintainer: Takuo Kitame <kitame@debian.org>
Presumably just busy, what with Mozilla and all.

--
Nathanael Nerode  <neroden at gcc.gnu.org>
http://home.twcny.rr.com/nerode/neroden/fdl.html