Re: New status report page for DDTP's descriptions

Raphael Hertzog <hertzog@debian.org>, Wed 17 Sep 2003 18:02 +0200:

> > I added a link for each original/translated description that allows the
> > reader to request that description for reviewing.
>
> I don't see it ...

Sorry, I forgot to tell you that the pages is automatically rebuilt one
a day.

> Sorry it doesn't work :
> http://ddtp.debian.org/stats/pdesc/report.cgi?package=gnome-panel&lang=all&type=src-drvbin&subword=0

Please, try again once the site has been rebuilt.  You can know it by
looking at the build timestamp at the bottom of the page.

> BTW, I only want all binary packages from a given source package. No
> need to duplicate the info with the source package and the binary of the
> same name.

Ok, I fixed this too.

--
Lorenzo Cappelletti  -  Webmaster at http://ddtp.debian.org/
The Debian Description Translation Project