Re: Need help with mgetty and maintainership problems

* Matthias Urlichs <smurf@smurf.noris.de> [2003-09-10 18:37]:
> I don't think this would be the least-wrong way. In any case it
> would be mgetty-bugfixed, not mgetty-ng, which would make even less
> sense.

Please try to get the broken packages fixed properly instead of
forking.  If there's no other way, hijack the package and apply the
fixes.  Although that's not needed anyway since there's the NMU 0
stuff.  BTW, Wolfgang Sourdeau was my NM so I can talk to him if you
want.

--
Martin Michlmayr
tbm@cyrius.com