Re: Packages in need of TLC...

* Joe Nahmias <joe@nahmias.net> [2003-09-12 00:17]:
> Package: freenet-unstable
> Maintainer: Robert Bihlmeyer <robbe@debian.org>

Orphaned.  I'd like to remove this; I'll talk to the maintainer of
frost.

> Package: realtimebattle
> Maintainer: Fredrik Hallenberg <hallon@debian.org>

I mailed him.

>   This package has two FTBFS bugs open against (one for over a year) and
>   no response from the maintainer.  Also, no uploads since 2002-02-15.

On this package, yeah.  But he's done other uploads, though.  When you
report a person, please look more than just at one package.  This
makes it easier to see whether a person has totally vanished or is
just busy.

> Package: preferences
> Maintainer: fsmunoz@debian.org (Frederico S. Munoz)

Recorded and contacted, thanks.

> Package: word2x
> Maintainer: Matthew Vernon <matthew@debian.org>
>   FTBFS bug open over 2 years, no response from the maintainer.  Last

Hmm, yeah, I'll probably talk to him.

> PS - I do not subscribe to -qa, so please CC me on replies.

Please subscribe; from what I can tell you'd be a good addition here.
--
Martin Michlmayr
tbm@cyrius.com