Re: About requests for co-maintainers

On Sat, Aug 09, 2003 at 05:29:41PM +1000, Martin Michlmayr wrote:
> > Sounds like a job for WNPP.
>
> Yeah, in fact this was proposed here before:
>
>     Jul 24 Luca - De Whiskey's - [0.7K] New wnpp tag: Request For (Co-Maintainer|Help|Whatever)
>
> Unfortunately I haven't had the time yet to say it's probably a good
> idea, and noone else said anything.

I'm still interested and willing to work on it. I had good input on this
privately, so i think it's worth of implementing. I'm still on vacation, but
i'll give it a try when i'll be back.

ciao,
--
Luca - De Whiskey's - De Vitis              | Elegant or ugly code as well
aliases: Luca ^De [A-Z][A-Za-z\-]*[iy]'\?s$ | as fine or rude sentences have