Re: About requests for co-maintainers

* Luca - De Whiskey's - De Vitis (luca@debian.org) [030828 11:05]:
> On Sat, Aug 09, 2003 at 05:29:41PM +1000, Martin Michlmayr wrote:
> > > Sounds like a job for WNPP.
> >
> > Yeah, in fact this was proposed here before:
> >
> >     Jul 24 Luca - De Whiskey's - [0.7K] New wnpp tag: Request For (Co-Maintainer|Help|Whatever)
> >
> > Unfortunately I haven't had the time yet to say it's probably a good
> > idea, and noone else said anything.

> I'm still interested and willing to work on it. I had good input on this
> privately, so i think it's worth of implementing. I'm still on vacation, but
> i'll give it a try when i'll be back.

Certainly a good feature.

If you have even more time, there is another thing that could be done:
The wnpp list doesn't give a quite real view _who_ is ITPing a package
and who should be mailed to on changes. Also the time stampes are not
true if the package was e.g. first filled as RFP and then later as
ITP.

Cheers,
Andi
--