About requests for co-maintainers

Hi,

Reading the thread about nm process on debian devel, I learned the mutt
maintainer was willing to co-maintain mutt. I wondered how I could have found
this information ... and did not found it.

Some maintainers use the PTS to advertise this ... but you have to check the
package on the PTS to learn about it. Did I missed something ? Is there
someplace where I can find packages for which the maintainer wishes to find
co-maintainers ? Would it be worth doing it (I would then volunteer) ?

Raphael

--
Celestial navigation is based on the premise that the Earth is the center
of the universe.  The premise is wrong, but the navigation works.  An