Re: Work-needing packages report for Jul 11, 2003

On Fri, Jul 11, 2003 at 04:28:33PM +0100, Mark Brown wrote:

 > >  >    gphone (#161708), orphaned 293 days ago
 >
 > >  I'd thought there'd be more people interested in this kind of thing...
 >
 > There's newer, vastly more widely implemented standards for VoIP
 > these days and that's where all the active interest and development
 > is going.

 So, you mean, this is not the package our users should be looking at
 when they search for a VoIP application?  It's not only orphaned but
 not even used? *HINT* *HINT*

 ObQA: Perhaps someone there takes the hint and agrees to kick the
       package out of sid and sarge after carefully considering the
       alternatives.

 Thanks,

--
Marcelo