Re: Netmaze: Bug #123741

"Tille, Andreas" <TilleA@rki.de> writes:

> the open bugs of netmaze seem to be easy to fix.  At least the RC bug
> should be considered to be target to fix soon.  Would you care about
> it? Should someone step in?

Just s/ComplexProgramTarget/ComplexProgramTargetNoMan/ does not do the
trick.  In fact, it makes things break more.  The manual says that it
should only be used in Imakefiles tha tdescribe a single program --
that is not the case here.

I'd maintain this is a case of breakage in X.

> Further problem of the package:  There is no upstream URL in debian/copyright.

That's because there is no upstream.  All changes since 0.81 have been
made by me (and I've done some significant changes.)  Upstream stopped
maintaining it about 7 years ago.

> Please tell me if you have time constraints and I should prepare a
NMU.

If you have a patch for the Imakefile problem, please send it directly
to me and I will be happy to apply it and make a new release.  I am
not an imake expert and I don't know how to solve this problem.

-- John