Netmaze: Bug #123741

Hi,

the open bugs of netmaze seem to be easy to fix.  At least the RC bug
should be considered to be target to fix soon.  Would you care about
it? Should someone step in?

Further problem of the package:  There is no upstream URL in debian/copyright.
A quick search showed at least
  ftp://sunsite.unc.edu/pub/Linux/games/multiplayer/mazewars/netmaze-0.81.tgz
If you know the real upstream URL please include it in the package.

Please tell me if you have time constraints and I should prepare a NMU.

Kind regards

         Andreas.