Mico-2.3.5 bug #104701

Hello,

you gave a hint how to fix 104701 at

       http://bugs.debian.org/104701

I do not know anything about mico-2.3.5 but I would care about an
NMU if you would provide a patch for the problem.  I just do not want
to guess what is the right solution and can't test it.

Moreover I would like to fix the missing upstream URL in debian/copyright
       http://www.mico.org/

Perhaps someone could checked if the new upstream version 2.3.6.
Would fix all issues.

In short I would love if someone who uses mico actively would fix the
package and NMU it.  If there would be patches I would care about the
NMU if Stephen does not insist.

Kind regards

          Andreas.